Alicia and David came down to Jacksonville this past weekend. Boy, did we eat some tacos Friday night! And we watched "Superbad"! It was super, and it was bad, thus living up to its title.
Saturday, we hit 3 comic stores, went to Catty Shack, ate at Seafood Express and went to see Voltaire. The cats at Catty Shack were ready for dinner and were pacing anxiously as we toured the facility. We decided to go get our own dinner rather than watch them devour theirs. The a dog decided he wanted dinner too, and ran into Seafood Express everytime the door opened.
Voltaire was a no-show at Universe of Superheroes, but he made it to the club for his show just in time! It was a spirited performance, helped along by the celebration of his birthday! He had a certain... glow about him, you might say!
Sunday, I sat around like a slug and we watched many episodes of the cartoon "Metalocalypse". We watched sadly as Alicia and David left for home that afternoon, as I said "We should do this more often!", to which Sharon replied "I know, right?" (I'll let David explain that to everyone!)
Anyway, I bought rechargeable batteries for my camera to take pictures, and never charged them! But I bought them! One step at a time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment